Author Topic: Rob Scott unhappy with fans moaning!  (Read 6750 times)

Joe65

• View Profile
Rob Scott unhappy with fans moaning!
« on: August 14, 2010, 08:15:29 PM »
Can't believe fans were moaning today, if what Rob says in this interview is correct. I think he should ignore them - a few idiots don't represent everyone. Thought we were good today and well worth the win.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/166885-rob-scott-postmatch-interview-14-8-10

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rob Scott unhappy with fans moaning!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
I heard no complaints around me,and nor should there have been.For Rob Scott to have heard them,i guess it must have been the few around the dug out area who have moaned before.Forget it Rob,they are not worth it ,and are certainly not representative of how the majority of fans feel.

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 08:57:58 PM »
...one or two groaned when within 1min of full time this happened,absolutely unbelievable.To be fair a lot of fans in the stand near me looked at this guy and gave him short thrift.So much good is happening around this club at the moment and how anyone can question ANYTHING on how the team is being run at the moment,evidently would not be happy in PARADISE!!!!next game take the train to SUSSEX.....UNBELIEVABLE

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »
One word - disgrace (the moaners)

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 05:58:21 AM »
is it possible that some Boston fans are becoming more fickle than Lincoln City fans.Yesterday was a good performance,we could and should have won by more,yes we had times when we sat back and invited Stafford to come at us,but we handled everything they attempted to bring at us,with a couple of minutes togo who cares if we want to protect three points by wasting time in the corners.I WOULD SOONER GET POINTS ON THE BOARD AT THIS STAGE.

Seenbetter

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
Our usual moaning 'pratt' man was there. First game of the season and he became unhappy. If all u can do is complain then I suggest you stay at home. Scott n Hurst don't need it, the majority of supporters don't like it. Someone gave me this advice years ago which I confess I probably needed at that time. It is better to keep quiet and let everyone think you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »
I dont like when it starts with 7 or 8 min to go, wich i think we see plenty of teams try it on boston last year, i think its poor and shows sighnes of a weak team, however if your under pressure its ok t hold it for a few min but 5 max. any more is a poor showing to the paying fan and the opposition

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
Anyone know if the "pratt"  realises if he went to a Prem or Champions league match he would encounter the same tactics.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 12:01:35 PM »
Well if thats all the moaners have to moan about then were doing pretty well. I didn't hear any moaning from where I was (townend). It happens at every level and is just part of the game.  

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 12:51:53 PM »

A little ironic that Mr Hortin was quick to mention that Boston fans seemed a little 'disgruntled' that we hadn't won by more than one goal and asked for comments.

I sent in the comment that 'Boston fans not as disgruntled as Lincoln's at the moment I should say'. Surprisingly it wasn't read out!

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 01:45:46 PM »
Just as a matter of interest, what does the moaning 'pratt' look like?

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »
Re Mr Hortin, was listening to Gimp radio in the car pre-match, Scotty was saying how positive the atmosphere was after last season and how we were all looking forward to kick-off
and what lies ahead..... only to be negated by said presenter commenting "Ah!but aren't there still issues about ground ownership and the need to relocate!!!! ??? Scotty admirably 'ressured' him that should we gain promotion to the Prem there would be no problem as long as we have 2 years left on the lease. They are so green that things are going right here and to some extent at Gainsboro! they just can't hack it!!! Sad or what.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »
Just as a matter of interest, what does the moaning 'pratt' look like?

You sound like Gee Gus!  I'd be slightly more scared of you though!

Not a clue, I just hear his moans behind me (more than one row though Seeingbetter)....too busy looking towards the pitch and watching the game?

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 07:53:31 AM »
It's just that I think I know the guy.

Anyway, apart from the fact he is bigger than me, I take great umbrage about being compared to Gee!!!!!!!!

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »
What an idiot - just goes to show how much he knows about football as he's clearly on the minority

Keep up the good work S&H